Home of the Blue Mango

One stop for insanity.
"If life gives you lemons, squeeze the juice into a water gun and squirt people in the eyes with it."
- This deep thought brought to you from Nina's subconscious.

Friday, August 20, 2004

New year predictions

This is a really bright happy color isn't it?......oh what the heck why not. WELL, what has been going on in my little world, wouldn't you like to know?? (Reader nods eagerly)....well than HERE YOU GO!
Okay, sorry for that wierd intro....but it has been a damn wierd week. There are like 5 days left before school, and I have so many problems to figure out.
1. I'm determined to lose 20 pounds this semester......only I might as well try doing brain surgery on myself with a rusty spoon for all the headway I'll make on my diet in Pittsburgh aka Land of Fatty Artery-Clogging "kansas cooking" that is so nasty I'll probably end up snacking on the snow outside my apartment. Probably tastes better.
2. Pre-med, pre-med, pre-med......two syllables.....a lifetime of pain.
3. My brother and all the drama he causes for my parents .....and of course that translates into more drama for me.
4. Moving.....that's right I'm moving exactly one street over from where I live now. I have bad experiences with moving, every time I lose atleast half my stuff. Just wait, the next time I move I'll have nothing but a frickin' loin cloth left.
5. Amnesty International for some reason made me co-president, and I have to be somewhat competent at it. I'm doing okay on preparation for fall events, but if they make me do a speech in the near or distant future I'm running away.

Oh my god....inuyasha is on right now, and I'm missing it.....! Going going GONE!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home