Home of the Blue Mango

One stop for insanity.
"If life gives you lemons, squeeze the juice into a water gun and squirt people in the eyes with it."
- This deep thought brought to you from Nina's subconscious.

Friday, April 23, 2004

Sophomore Year. R.I.P.

This week is the best! Okay, it was stressful, but I've never had such a strange mix of happiness and fatigue attack me all at once. What can I say about my sophomore year? Well, I got to know some cool people in Amnesty International, of which, most are graduating (sniff), and by some odd stroke of luck I'm co- president. Just watch, I'll be like "Yeah, GO HUMAN RIGHTS....can someone...um....take over...now?....Please." Also, I found my passion for law in Public Law and Moral Reasoning with the best professor I've ever had, oh and did I mention......I'm not going to have to see O.Chem next semester.....WOOHOOO! Ha, see, there lies my underlying joy... No O.Chem. I actually feel a bolt of joy going through my spine as I say the words. NO O.chem. No O.CHEM.....ORGANIC CHEMISTRY NO! Whew, it's out of my system now. In other news, I'm sporting a short haircut for the first time since freaking seventh grade. Still getting adjusted to the fact that neck is going to be pretty cold during the plane ride home, but ahhh all in all it looks alright. Oh and ANOTHER plus: Those psycho frat boys and their airhead groupies down the hall will all be left behind as I depart Pittsburgh Saturday morning and come back in the fall at the beeeeeeutiful Bouquet Garden (well....it had BETTER be beautiful for the 2 grand a semester my parents are forking over!). Okay, this positivity is dizzying, I think I'm going to bed and reflect on this day. Yup....much reflecting is in store.

Quote of the day: "Hey....I'm pretty hardcore. I've been known to....do a number on, uh, quite a few cats." Willie Nelson
"Yeah, I BET you do a number, in your tights....on Broadway which is where you MOVED to after you left Texas Chainsaw MASCARA, where you're FROM!" Master Shake
Aqua Teen Hunger Force