Home of the Blue Mango

One stop for insanity.
"If life gives you lemons, squeeze the juice into a water gun and squirt people in the eyes with it."
- This deep thought brought to you from Nina's subconscious.

Saturday, October 04, 2003

Tired...so tired

What a long week, and ahhh it's saturday. can i relax? NO! damn lab report on chromatography due on monday and here i am blinking sleepily at my recitation notes. So far, I've typed my name, the title, and..."Introduction". That's it. At this rate, maybe I'll finish by next year. sigh. Just watched "Cajun Spice" the neww episode of x-men evolution this morning and revelled in glory of Gambit (ah, the rantings of a rabid fangirl).....In other news....okay there is no other news. I live a boring life, sue me! muaha. but here's a link to a very cute patrick star pictures to cheer up anyone's day: http://www.spongezone.net/patrickpics.htm

Quote of the Day: "Victoria, you call sleeping with me business? Well, I hate to think of what that makes you." Lex Luthor from Smallville